Somebody tried Pratconi.com

CryptoUser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like EXMO, but Pratconi is my choice now. It's easy to use because of the friendly interface. There is a system of trading signals, which help to make profitable deals. It's the best decision for beginners. There are a lot of currency pairs, even altcoins. You may choose what you want!

On 30/05/2018 at 5:03 PM, Erdgron said:

I like EXMO, but Pratconi is my choice now. It's easy to use because of the friendly interface. There is a system of trading signals, which help to make profitable deals. It's the best decision for beginners. There are a lot of currency pairs, even altcoins. You may choose what you want!

I also use pratconi.com, how did you find this platform? I thought they were too young to know about them, and it is so nice that you use it too, hi neighbors)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im sorry but Pratconi is a total SCAM software. They are now using the Huber Swiss Crypto Bot to acquire new traders. It is an unregulated market maker broker and they are very good at getting money out of you. However when it comes to cashing out you can pretty much kiss your money goodbye. Unfortunately I read this review after I was cheated. https://www.binaryscamalerts.com/huber-swiss-crypto-bot-review-scam-software/

I would not trust them with a stick of gum, much less my money. 

• 3 weeks later...